New York City is one of the busiest cities across the globe. It is always bustling with activity. If you are residing in New York City and still living a mundane life, then you are not taking full advantage of the city. There is so much for couples to do in New York. From dine-in movie theatres to adrenaline-pumping outdoor activities, New York City has it all.
Whether you are looking to impress your hot Tinder date or rekindle the romance with an old flame, New York City will provide you with plenty of opportunities to do that. So let us take a look at the top 5 fun and romantic things for couples to do in New York City.
Go Ice Skating
- Ice skating can turn out to be a romantic activity especially if your date is a first-time skater. They would need to lean on you quite often and hold your hand all the time. NYC is full of ice skating rinks. Ice skating is an inexpensive way to get the adrenaline pumping and shriek and laugh with your date. Some mentionable ice skating rinks are located in Rockerfeller Center and Central Park.
So strap up those skating blades and have a memorable date while gliding on frozen ice.
A Walk to Remember at Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- This exotic garden was founded in 1910 and is located next to Prospect Park. Spread over 52-acres, the botanical garden is home to 14,000 different species of plants. It is visited by almost a million admirers of nature each year. The enthralling garden is a treat for the eyes.
It is adorned with cherry blossoms, multiple species of roses, Mexican sunflowers, water lilies floating on the ponds – you name it.
The Brooklyn Botanic Garden also features the Japanese Hill-and-Pond Garden, which is inspired by the luscious native gardens of Japan. It also has a Shakespearean Garden which hosts more than 80 plants mentioned in Shakespeare’s literary works.
- Take a tour of the Brooklyn Botanic Garden with your paramour in any season and you cannot help but fall in love all over again.
The Quintessential Super Date with Limo Pickup
- Go the old way and plan a fancy date which includes all the necessary elements i.e. a limo ride and candle-lit fine dining. The View Restaurant & Lounge is the perfect choice for the quintessential romantic date. Located on the 48th floor of Marriot Marquis, this revolving rooftop restaurant presents a spectacular view of NYC skyline.
They offer pickup services in a grand Limo. Start the date with a luxurious ride from your date’s apartment to the restaurant. During the ride, you will get a one hour tour of the Manhattan city. It will end at the View Restaurant.
- The restaurant is built on a revolving platform. It rotates full circle after every hour which allows happy customers to view the entire city in all its magnificence. Along with an amazing ambiance and wonderful customer service, the restaurant’s menu is filled with diverse and delicious foods.
Reconnect with your special someone by surprising them with this romantic date at this luxurious restaurant. They will be forever grateful to you.
Fly High on a Helicopter
- NYC is filled with spectacular monuments. Enjoy a memorable aerial view of the city’s skyline on a 30-minute helicopter ride. Book a helicopter ride with your paramour to view the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Yankees Stadium, New York Harbor and so much more.
Viewing the magnificent city in all its glory from up above will be an experience like no other. Your date will be impressed with your taste in fun and unique activities. Such thrilling experiences work like a charm in bringing people closer.
Hand in Hand on The Brooklyn Bridge
- Brooklyn Bridge is an iconic landmark of New York City. Anyone residing in New York City must visit it. Better yet, plan a date on the bridge and walk hand in hand. It spans over 1,595 feet which is quite a distance to cover with your lovely partner.
The Gothic-styled bridge provides a spectacular view of Lower Manhattan. The bridge turns a lovely shade of golden at sunset. Enjoy the spectacular view of the city at sunset with your date, hand in hand.
If you are residing in New York City and haven’t had much luck in finding love, try the Matchmaker Review. It is a platform that hosts matchmakers, dating coaches, and dating events. They can help you find love in New York City.